Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Monday, March 15:
Does the Spanish government blame Al Qaeda for the Madrid terror attacks?
• Inocencio Arias, Spanish ambassador to the U.N.
Did Spanish voters prove to Al Qaeda that terrorism works?
• Paul Isbell, political observer
Do Americans care what the world thinks of John Kerry?
• Paul Greenberg, syndicated columnist
Two N.Y. ministers are facing criminal charges for performing same-sex weddings
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
Some schools boards are targeting four-year-olds, looking to toughen up those pre-k toddlers to get them ready for the big time
• Dr. Ari Brown, author of Baby 411
The New York Times was thrown into a deep crisis when it was discovered that one of their reporters fabricated stories
• Jayson Blair, author of "Burning Down My Master's House"
You'd think the weirdoes and party animals in the music business are the guys on stage...
• Walter Yetnikoff, author of "Howling at the Moon"
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Topics and guests subject to change.