Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Wednesday, March 10:
Are some Bush bashing political ads being financed by illegal donations?
• Michael Toner, FEC commissioner
• Terry Holt, Bush-Cheney 2004 press secretary
John Kerry takes aim at the president over the economy and jobs
• Former N.Y. Rep. Rick Lazio
Can you pass a law to keep jobs at home?
• Calif. State Sen. Liz Figueroa
Lee Boyd Malvo is sentenced to life in prison, but he could still face the death penalty
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst t
CIA Director George Tenet gets grilled over pre-war intelligence
• Retired Air Force Lt. Col. Karen Kwiatkowski
• Clifford May, former RNC communications director
Can suspected Oklahoma City bombing conspirator Terry Nichols get a fair trial?
• Former Okla. Gov. Frank Keating
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Topics and guests subject to change.