Behind every significant change in American history -- There lies a great debate. Freedom of speech entitles all Americans to stand up for what they believe in. There are two sides to every coin, and a true debate will bring forth the important facts. So stay with the # 1 nightly debate program on cable news because -- We Debate. You Decide.
Tonight on "Hannity & Colmes" ...
• Martha Stewart (search) is found guilty on all four counts — Her former stockbroker is convicted on four out of five charges — Is it likely the two will do jail time?
And with three months to go until sentencing — What happens between now and then?
We'll have expert legal analysis and assessment with:
• Tim Susanin, former federal prosecutor
• Mercedes Colwin, criminal defense attorney
"Celebrity Justice" (search) correspondent Pat Lalama also weighs in on the devastating charges facing the domestic diva.
Plus — What does this mean for the future of "Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia (search)?" We'll ask Chris Byron, the author of "Martha Inc."
• Once again, Sen. Edward M. Kennedy (search) blasts President Bush's decision to go to war in Iraq — Is his latest outcry based on new intelligence or could he just be trying to foster support for a fellow Massachusetts senator who just happens to be running for president?
Former Colorado Sen. Hank Brown and former Kennedy press secretary Bob Mann join the debate.
• If George Bush (search) loses the election, does Usama bin Laden win the election? Rep. Tom Cole's recent comments have created a stir in the beltway — He'll join us to explain what he meant.
• FNC's Geraldo Rivera is back from Iraq, and he'll tell us all about it.
All these stories and much more!
Don't miss "Hannity & Colmes" LIVE this evening at 9 p.m. ET!