Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Wednesday, Feb. 25:
Martha Stewart's defense team rests its defense, with just one witness testifying on behalf of the lifestyle trendsetter
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
The clock could be ticking for Usama bin Laden... the world's most wanted man could be running out of room, possibly near Afghanistan's border
• Retired Marine Lt. Col. Bill Cowan
Is another recall on California's horizon?
• Howard Kaloogian, U.S. Senate candidate who is heading up recall effort
Money can't buy you love, but it can buy lots and lots of issue ads through soft money donations
• Larry Sabato, election analyst
Did Timothy McVeigh seek out the help of white supremacists before the Oklahoma City bombing?
• Dan Defenbaugh, retired FBI chief for the Oklahoma investigation
The phony doctor suspected of killing Maria Cruz is now in Costa Rica making a living as a go-go dancer. Why hasn't he been brought to justice?
• Patrick Brosnan, retired NYPD detective
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Topics and guests subject to change.