Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Thursday, Feb. 19:
Does President Bush get stuck with the blame for slow job growth?
• S.C. Gov. Mark Sanford
Is job creation a winning issue for the Democrats?
• Mark Schulman, national pollster
How do you choose the best running mate?
• Joe Cerrell, helped manage Al Gore's 2000 campaign
How has John Edwards come so far so fast?
• Jack Betts of "The Charlotte Observer"
Terror suspects are being released from Guantanamo after nearly two years in custody
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
Do Howard Dean's supporters find a new candidate to back or do they go home?
• Patricia Friesen, Dean supporter
• Jerome Wiley, Dean supporter
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Topics and guests subject to change.