Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Tuesday, Feb. 17:
What makes Wisconsin voters tick?
• Louis Fortis, Milwaukee publisher
John Edwards is hoping for a strong showing in Wisconsin, and says he's in it for the long haul
• Ed Turlington, Edwards' general chair
How did John Kerry's anti-Vietnam war stand affect POW morale?
• Retired Navy. Comm. Paul Galanti
There's an greement between the U.S. and Canada to protect North American airspace from overseas attacks. How did that play out on Sept. 11?
• Lt. Gen. Eric Findley, NORAD deputy commander in chief
A federal prosecutor is suing John Ashcroft, claiming interference in a major terrorism case
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
Can church-based marketing work for movies like Mel Gibson's "The Passion?"
• Ralph Winter, producer of "Hangman's Curse"
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Topics and guests subject to change.