Join us Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. ET as we bring you FOX News Live.
We want to hear from you... e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and the hosts will be taking your calls live at: 1-888-TELL-FOX.
You'll get all the day's breaking news, plus:
• Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen, R-Fla., member of the International Relations Committee
• Rep. Robert Andrews, D-N.J., member of the Homeland Security Committee
• Marilyn Thompson, staff writer for The Washington Post
• Richard Shenkman, presidential historian and editor of the George Mason University History News Network
• Tom Edsall, national political writer for The Washington Post
• Joe Cerrell, Democratic strategist
• Greg Esslinger, former FBI special agent in counter terrorism and executive vice president of Smith and Carson
• Phil Leadroot, creator of the George Bush Bush Seed Packet
• Retired U.S. Air Force Lt. Gen. Tom McInerney, FNC military analyst
• Amb. Dennis Ross, FNC foreign affairs analyst and former special Mideast coordinator
• Rep. Tom Tancredo, R-Colo., member of the International Relations Committee
• Rep. Adam Smith, D-Wash., member of the Armed Services Committee
• Fred Malek, campaign manager for former President George Bush
• Former Sen. Don Riegle, D-Mich.
• Barr McClellan, author of "Blood, Money and Power: How LBJ Killed JFK"
• Susan Page, Washington bureau chief of USA Today
• Mickey Kaus, columnist for Slate.com
NOTE: Topics and guests are subject to change.