Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Monday, Feb. 9:
Al Gore unloads on President Bush at a Democratic rally in Tennessee
• Walter Shapiro, "USA Today" political columnist
U.S. troops in Iraq intercept a memo to senior Al Qaeda leaders
• Steve Emerson, author of "American Jihad"
Howard Dean says the debate will stay alive, even if he loses Wisconsin
• Craig Gilbert, Washington bureau chief for the "Milwaukee Journal Sentinel"
John Kerry was raised in an upper-crust lifestyle, so will voters buy into the notion that he's a regular guy?
• Mark Leibovich, "Washington Post" reporter
It sounds like Martha Stewart's lawyer is earning his fee...
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
The 40th anniversary of The Beatles' arrival on U.S. shores
• Louise Harrison, George Harrison's sister
• Bruce Spizer, Beatles historian
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Topics and guests subject to change.