Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Friday, Feb. 6:
Much of the time, intelligence comes down to a question of judgment. So can a commission settle issues regarding pre-war intel?
• Frank Gaffney, former assistant defense secretary
The John Kerry campaign train is pulling away from any rivals
• Steve Murphy, campaign manager for Dick Gephardt
They rail against special interests on the campaign trail, but every candidate takes money from them
• Jeff Birnbaum of “Fortune” magazine
Nancy Reagan and friends celebrate President Ronald Reagan's 93rd birthday
• Dana Rohrabacher, former special assistant to Reagan
Are 20-year-olds ready to play pro football?
• David Cornwell, sports lawyer
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Topics and guests subject to change.