Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Tuesday, Jan. 27:
Is the New Hampshire primary John Kerry's to lose?
• Ed Schultz, host of new show on the Jones Radio Network
Howard Dean is lagging behind Kerry in the New Hampshire polls, but those polls are notorious for being volatile
• Steve Grossman, Dean’s campaign chairman
Is electability more important than a candidate's platform?
• Dick Bennett, president of the American Research Group
Wesley Clark says he paid his way through college. The only problem is that West Point is free!
• C.K. Rairden of the "Washington Dispatch"
Martha Stewart's lawyers say the case against their celebrity client is circumstantial
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
With so much anti-Bush sentiment out there, some promoters, producers and publishers stand to make a nice buck bashing the president
• Drake McFeely, chairman of W.W. Norton & Co.
Talk show pioneer Jack Paar died today at the age of 85
• Pat Sajak, TV personality
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Topics and guests subject to change.