Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Monday, Jan. 26:
Is Howard Dean having trouble getting his message across?
• Bill Dean, Dean's brother
Can a classical liberal win the presidency?
• James Pendell, politicsnh.com managing editor
Customs agents are being blamed for ignoring a bunch of red flags and letting Sept. 11 hijackers into this country
• John Pike of Globalsecurity.org
How much of John F. Kennedy's Camelot is to be found in John Kerry?
• Laurence Lamer, author of "Sons of Camelot"
A judge overturns a 2002 ruling, which said that ban the wearing of masks at public meetings was unconstitutional
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
How can Kerry win over Southern voters?
• Dr. Earl Black, co-author of "The Rise of Southern Republicans"
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Topics and guests subject to change.