Behind every significant change in American history -- There lies a great debate. Freedom of speech entitles all Americans to stand up for what they believe in. There are two sides to every coin, and a true debate will bring forth fair and balanced facts. So stay with the # 1 nightly debate program on cable news because -- We Debate. You Decide.
Tonight on Hannity & Colmes:
• Four days to go until the New Hampshire primary and new polls show John Kerry (search) still surging ahead of the pack. Will the Granite State be Kerry'd away?
We'll have political analysis, assessment and of course debate with:
• Michael Reagan, radio talk show host
• Geraldine Ferraro, former vice presidential candidate
• Richard Aborn, Democratic strategist
Does Sen. Kerry have a strong lead? Are any of the other candidates gaining on him? And — Which candidates are losing ground? For the latest results we turn to pollster John Zogby.
• Kobe Bryant (search) back to court in Eagle, Colo. — Did the young woman accusing Kobe Bryant of sexual assault actually target the basketball star? Is there a chance that he is the real victim? We'll have the latest details.
Should Kobe's legal team receive open access to the accuser's medical records? Jeralyn Merritt, criminal defense attorney, and Lis Wiehl, former prosecutor, weigh in with legal analysis.
All these stories and much more!
Don't miss Hannity & Colmes LIVE this evening at 9 p.m. ET!
--The Associated Press contributed to this report
-All guests and topics subject to change