Behind every significant change in American history -- There lies a great debate. Freedom of speech entitles all Americans to stand up for what they believe in. There are two sides to every coin, and a true debate will bring forth fair and balanced facts. So stay with the # 1 nightly debate program on cable news because -- We Debate. You Decide.
Tonight on Hannity & Colmes:
• An outspoken Democrat who wants to keep a Republican in the White House -- We'll ask Sen. Zell Miller why he’s voting for Bush in ’04.
• Former Treasury Secretary Paul O'Neill's (search) contribution to a new book has sparked quite a controversy. What was the former Treasury secretary's real motivation behind his recent assertions? Is he an accurate storyteller or a disgruntled employee?
And what is the real story behind the Bush tax cuts? Are they responsible for recent economic advancements? Or -- on the other hand -- are they plain irresponsible? We'll ask the hard questions and get straight answers from the person who should know best, Treasury Secretary John Snow.
• Tonight is part four in our weeklong series that takes a look at Howard Dean (search), before he delved into the national political spotlight. Some of his presidential competitors have accused Dr. Dean of using dirty tricks on the campaign trail.
So what is it like to run against Howard Dean? We will talk to Ruth Dwyer, former Vermont gubernatorial candidate.
• A member from the Wesley Clark (search) for president campaign team makes a stop along the trail. Clark campaign adviser Jamie Ruben joins us.
• President Bush honored Martin Luther King (search) today during a southern swing, amidst some protest. We'll discuss the situation with NAACP Deputy Director Julian Bond.
All these stories and much more!
Don't miss Hannity & Colmes LIVE this evening at 9 p.m. ET!
--The Associated Press contributed to this report
-All guests and topics subject to change