Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Tuesday, Dec. 30:
What convinced the U.S. government to install international air marshals?
• Rafi Ron, head of New Age Security Solutions
Attorney General John Ashcroft takes himself out of an investigation into who leaked the name of a CIA operative
• Robert Ray, former independent counsel
Howard Dean says his fellow Democrats should stop attacking him in the name of party unity. Is he being a crybaby or does he have a point?
• John McIntyre of Realclearpolitics.com
• William McKenzie of the Dallas Morning News
Ephedra is the first dietary supplement to be banned by the FDA
• Tommy Thompson, Health and Human Services secretary
Questions about Michael Jackson's involvement with the Nation of Islam are popping up. Does the group try to latch on to celebrities?
• John McWhorter, senior fellow in public policy at the Manhattan Institute
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Topics and guests subject to change.