Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Thursday, Dec. 25:
The United States military is capping a tumultuous year, with operations in Afghanistan and Iraq. How have things changed for the better in those two countries?
• Geraldo Rivera, host of At Large
• Rod Nordlund of Newsweek magazine
• Steve Harrigan, FNC correspondent
• Tara Copp of Scripps Howard News Service
• Retired Marine Col. Oliver North, host of War Stories
• Khorshied Nusratty, FNC correspondent
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Topics and guests subject to change.