Here’s what is on tap for Wednesday:
FOX & Friends First (6 a.m. ET)
• Rachel Ehrenfeld, director of The American Center for Democracy (search)
• Sandy Ingber, chef of Oyster Bar
• Dr. Georgia Witkin, best-selling author/FNC contributor
FOX & Friends (7 a.m. ET)
• Ann Veneman, secretary of agriculture
• Daphne Shirley, creative consultant
• Lt. Col. Allen West
• Harold Ford, Tennessee congressman
About the Show...
This offbeat morning show features anchors E.D. Hill, Steve Doocy and Brian Kilmeade. They take a look at the day's news, sports and weather from a different perspective. It is an interactive show where you can call in to voice your opinion or have your e-mail read. Anything can happen and usually does!
Every day, syndicated radio host and FOX contributor Mancow joins the show with unique insights and commentary on the day's news events, bringing his own brand of offbeat and irreverent humor from his WKQX studio in Chicago.
Plus, now you can watch America's No. 1 cable news morning show seven days a week, as hosts Juliet Huddy, Julian Phillips and Mike Jerrick man the morning show ship on the weekends!
There's no telling what FOX & Friends will be cooking up outside our Manhattan studios on 6th Avenue. So, if you are in New York, drop by - the Morning Crew loves an audience! We are located at: 1211 Avenue of the Americas, between 47th and 48th streets.
- Note: Guests and topics subject to change. Fox News does not endorse content on external sites.