Thursday, December 25 at 4 p.m. ET
It was a big year. We fought a war in Iraq, battled corruption on Wall Street and found the Butcher of Baghdad hiding in a hole in the ground. Yet, through it all, the stock market soared, with all three major averages posting banner gains.
Are these signs for happy New Year? We’ll get the Stock Smarts from:
• Jonathan Hoenig -- Capitalistpig Asset Management
• Tobin Smith -- ChangeWave Research
• Gary B. Smith -- Realmoney.com
• Charles Payne -- Wall Street Strategies
• Dagen McDowell -- Fox Business News
• Scott Bleier -- Hybrid Investors
As we enter an election year, who's better for the market: Democrats, or Republicans? We’ll get a read from:
• Cheri Jacobus, Republican strategist
• Susan Estrich, Fox News political analyst
• Wayne Rogers, Wayne Rogers & Co
• Gary Kaltbaum, Kaltbaum & Associates
What will Iraq look like by Christmas 2004? We’ll ask retired U.S. Army Maj. Bob Bevelacqua, Fox military analyst.
And, homes, or stocks: Which investment will make you the most money in 2004? Tom Adkins of REMAX Services, and Rob Stein of Astor Asset Management join the debate.
Plus, we’ll get a visit from Saint Nick himself!