Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Thursday, Dec. 18:
Is Michael Jackson doomed legally or professionally now that he's been officially charged with child molestation?
• Samantha Chang, Billboard legal editor
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
The latest pictures of Saddam Hussein
• Leslie Gelb, president of the Council on Foreign Relations
Is Al Qaeda using Iraq as a diversion?
• Bruce Hoffman of the Rand Corporation
Has Michael Jackson joined the Nation of Islam? And why?
• Patricia Shipp, senior reporter for the National Enquirer
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Topics and guests subject to change.