Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Tuesday, Dec. 16:
Now that we've got him, it's time to break him. You can bet the CIA’s top interrogators are on the job, but getting Saddam Hussein to talk might not be so easy
• Retired Army Major William Bradford, professor of national security law at Indiana University
How will Saddam's capture affect our foreign relations?
• Michael O'Hanlon from the Brookings Institution.
Will Saddam's capture reduce terror attacks in Iraq?
• William Rosenau, associate with the Rand Corporation
What lessons about democracy can Iraq learn from the U.S.?
• Adnan Abdul Sahib Hassan, Baghdad city council chairman
Does Saddam's capture hurt Howard Dean's chances in 2004?
• Sam Hemingway, Burlington Free Press reporter
Most people wouldn't want the job of defending Saddam, but somebody's got to do it
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Topics and guests subject to change.