Behind every significant change in American history -- There lies a great debate. Freedom of speech entitles all Americans to stand up for what they believe in. There are two sides to every coin, and a true debate will bring forth fair and balanced facts. So stay with the # 1 nightly debate program on cable news because -- We Debate. You Decide.
Tonight on Hannity & Colmes:
• Operation Red Dawn (search) successfully weeded the deposed Iraqi dictator from a 6 to 8 feet deep spider-hole located just a few miles from Saddam's birthplace of Uja. What's next?
• How will intelligence officials probe the fallen tyrant for details about both weapons of mass destruction and the resistance movement being waged in Iraq by Saddam-loyalists? And -- If the ex-dictator discloses any information how can it be validated?
We'll ask Sen. Orrin Hatch, R-Utah.
• An immeasurable amount of people would like to see Saddam Hussein (search) brought to justice. Gulf War POW Lt. Col. Dale Storr -- who suffered at the hands of Saddam's former regime -- weighs in on the situation.
• President Bush says that the Iraqi people will decide the fate of the former dictator and he stressed that 'justice needs to be delivered.' How different will life be in Iraq now that the feared leader is gone for good? What will be the reaction?
We'll get insight from an Iraqi exile, Imam Husham Al-Husainy.
• This victory in the war on terror is a major coup for the Bush administration. But does it spell disaster for Democratic presidential candidates?
We'll ask Democratic hopeful Sen. Joe Lieberman and New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson.
Don't miss Hannity & Colmes LIVE this evening at 9 p.m. ET!
--The Associated Press contributed to this report
-All guests and topics subject to change