Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Monday, Dec. 15:
Will Iraqis start to reveal more about crimes by Saddam Hussein's henchmen now that he's been captured?
• Ann Clywd, British special envoy on human rights to Iraq
The legal options being considered for Saddam
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
What might Saddam have to say for himself on the stand?
• Noah Feldman, author of After Jihad
• Reed Brody of Human Rights Watch
Why did Saddam surrender so meekly?
• Jerrold Post, author of The Psychological Assessment of Political Leaders
What is Saddam's state of mind now that he's been captured, and what has he been saying to his interrogators?
• Brian Bennett of Time magazine
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Topics and guests subject to change.