News doesn’t stop on the weekend and neither does FOX & Friends!
So start your weekend in the know with hosts Juliet Huddy, Mike Jerrick and Julian Phillips.
• Ellen Ratner, radio talk show host
• Jim Pinkerton, Newsday columnist
• Kenneth Collins, chef
• Gary B. Smith of Realmoney.com
• Retired U.S. Army Lt. Col. Robert Maginnis
• David Johnson, Republican consultant
• John Rennie, editor in chief of Scientific American
• Craig Mitnick, defense attorney
• Rep. Pat Toomey, R-Penn.
• Marc Malkin of Us Weekly
• U.S. Marine Capt. Eric Kapitulik
• David Pasternack, chef and co-owner of Esca restaurant
• Dr. Georgia Witkin, FNC contributor
• Angela McGlowan of the Independent Women's Forum
• Kirsten Powers, Democratic strategist
• Paul Callan, former prosecutor
• Judsen Culbreth, Scholastic spokesperson
• Dr. Ted Baehr, CEO of Christian Film & Television Commission
• Rep. Rob Andrews, R-N.J.
About the Show...
This offbeat morning show features anchors E.D. Hill, Steve Doocy and Brian Kilmeade. They take a look at the day's news, sports and weather from a different perspective. It is an interactive show where you can call in to voice your opinion or have your e-mail read. Anything can happen and usually does!
Every day, syndicated radio host and FOX contributor Mancow joins the show with unique insights and commentary on the day's news events, bringing his own brand of offbeat and irreverent humor from his WKQX studio in Chicago.
Plus, now you can watch America's No. 1 cable news morning show seven days a week, as hosts Juliet Huddy, Julian Phillips and Mike Jerrick man the morning show ship on the weekends!
There's no telling what FOX & Friends will be cooking up outside our Manhattan studios on 6th Avenue. So, if you are in New York, drop by - the Morning Crew loves an audience! We are located at: 1211 Avenue of the Americas, between 47th and 48th streets.
- Note: Guests and topics subject to change. Fox News does not endorse content on external sites.