Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Thursday, Dec. 11:
Should Canada be frozen out of Iraq rebuilding contracts?
• Pamela Wallin, Canadian consul general
Howard Dean isn't the Democratic nominee yet, but he's certainly a very large blip on the president's radar screen
• Robert Bennet, Ohio GOP chair
Swift reaction to the Supreme Court decision rejecting a First Amendment challenge to campaign finance reform
• John Pomeranz of the Alliance for Justice
• Larry Pratt, executive director for Gun Owners of America
Do folks have a right to know that a convicted killer or rapist is living among us?
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
Is the media trying to set the agenda for the 2004 election?
• Hugo Gurdon, editor in chief of The Hill newspaper
Presidential candidate Dennis Kucinich is looking for a first lady
• Gina Marie Santore, contest winner
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Topics and guests subject to change.