Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Monday, Dec. 8:
What is Howard Dean's strategy for capturing Southern votes?
• Earl Black, Rice University political science professor
Some Republicans complain federal spending is out of control
• Rep. John Shaddeg, R-Ariz.
Our troops in Iraq are trying tough new tactics to isolate the enemy
• Mia Bloom, author of Dying to Kill
Rapper Eminem may be getting a visit from the Secret Service
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
The gun lobby is taking aim at a way to get around the campaign finance law
• Michael Wolff, media columnist for New York magazine
Should cabbies be allowed to wear costumes while they work? One man thinks so...
• David Groh, Seattle cab driver
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Topics and guests subject to change.