Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Tuesday, Oct. 25:
Are any more of Michael Jackson’s playmates going to the cops?
• Bridget Harrison, New York Post writer
• Mickey Sherman, defense attorney
The AARP's decision to support the Medicare bill drew an avalanche of criticism
• John Rother, policy director of the AARP
Democratic rivals are using Howard Dean for target practice, taking their best shot at the front-runner, before it's too late
• James Harding, Washington bureau chief of The Financial Times
The feds are ensnarling more athletes and now a trainer in the designer steroid investigation
• Lance Williams, reporter with the San Francisco Chronicle
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Topics and guests subject to change.