Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Tuesday, Oct. 18:
What are police likely to find in their search of Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch?
• Michel Bryant, correspondent for Extra TV
President Bush's visit to the U.K. was supposed to be a victorious visit to our most important ally, but it may not turn out that way
• Dr. Nile Gardiner, international security analyst
• Simon Hughes, London mayoral candidate
Leading the protests against the president's trip is former U.S. Marine and Vietnam veteran Ron Kovic, who inspired the film Born on the Fourth of July
• Loretta Smith, known Kovic for nearly 30 years
Massachusetts could become the first state to issue marriage licenses to gay couples
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
The White House says Iraqi reconstruction is going great, but his opponents call it a quagmire
• George Packer, New Yorker staff writer
The Beatles' "Let It Be" the way the Fab Four wanted you to hear it...
• Alan Light, editor in chief of Tracker magazine
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Topics and guests subject to change.