Join Shepard Smith every Monday through Friday at 3 p.m. ET for FOX News Channel's daytime show, Studio B.
• At least 25 people — 17 Italians and eight Iraqis — were killed when a truck bomb ripped through Italian paramilitary police headquarters in the southern Iraqi city of Nasiriyah (search ). Were Saddam loyalists behind the explosion?
We'll get the latest from correspondent Dana Lewis in Baghdad.
• The war of the rosie is over...and it is a draw. The Rosie O'Donnell (search) breach of contract lawsuit concludes in N.Y.C. Correspondent Rebecca Gomez describes the fallout.
• Against the wishes of the defense — A judge rules that the death penalty will be an option if John Allen Muhammad is convicted of the sniper shootings.
Catherine Herridge brings us the details live from outside the circuit court in Virginia Beach.
• The Scott Peterson (search) preliminary hearing resumes in California. Will the strand of hair found in Scott Peterson's boat that has been connected to his dead wife Laci be admitted as evidence?
We'll ask FNC correspondent Claudia Cowan who is live outside the Stanislaus County Superior Court in Modesto.
• And, someone closely related to the cross dressing millionaire Robert Durst (search), who was found not guilty of murder, warns 'he will kill again.' Don't miss this.
All of this... and more on Studio B With Shepard Smith at 3 p.m. ET.
Note: Topics subject to change