Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
• A look of shock and relief floods across the face of millionaire Robert Durst (search) as a Texas jury finds him not guilty in the shooting death of an elderly neighbor. Did his risky legal strategy pay off? That’s the Big Question for FOX News senior judicial analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano.
• President Bush is determined to win the war in Iraq. But the Pentagon is pushing to shrink our forces on the ground. Is our military equipped to win during war and peace? That’s the Big Question for Harlan Ullman, senior adviser at the Center for Strategic and International Studies.
• A report from the Center for Public Integrity claiming that the American companies earning big bucks for Iraqi reconstruction efforts are also big time donors to the GOP. Is Iraqi reconstruction money linked to political donations? That’s the Big Question for Steven Kelman, former administrator of the Office of Federal Procurement Policy.
• Jessica Lynch was honored at the Glamour magazine awards on behalf of all servicewomen. Lynch says she's uncomfortable with all the attention and denies some of the heroic parts of the book and TV movie about her. Is Jessica Lynch a victim, a hero, or both? That’s the Big Question for Elaine Donnelly, president of the Center for Military Readiness.
• Plus, do we make war heroes out of survivors, instead of warriors? Are we too squeamish to honor our heroes who kill the enemy? That’s the Big Question for retired U.S. Army Gen. Bob Scales, FOX News military analyst and author of The War in Iraq.
All of that... and more on The Big Story With John Gibson at 5 p.m. ET.
Note: All guests and topics subject to change