Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
• An elite Special Ops team is going to go after Usama bin Laden, Saddam Hussein, and other top targets. Will it get the job done and help us win the war on terror? That’s the Big Question for John Mozier, author of The Blitzkrieg Myth -- How Hitler and the Allies Misread the Strategic Realities of World War II.
• Presidential candidate Howard Dean (search), despite the Confederate flag controversy, maintains his momentum and secures endorsements from two of the largest labor unions in the country. Can anyone stop the Dean machine? That’s the Big Question for Irene Wielawski, co-author of Howard Dean: A Citizen's Guide to the Man Who Would Be President.
• Royal rumors concerning Britain’s Prince Charles are churning up a media frenzy across the pond. Nobody's really allowed to say exactly what the rumors are. Why would Prince Charles bother to deny a rumor? That’s the Big Question for Peter Graff, correspondent for Reuters.
• California's attorney general is calling on Governor-elect Arnold Schwarzenegger to cooperate with an independent investigation into sexual abuse allegations. Can Schwarzenegger shed these allegations? That’s the Big Question for Fox News senior judicial analyst, Judge Andrew Napolitano.
• They say there are no atheists in foxholes. And Lt. Gen. William Boykin is the farthest thing from one. In fact, he's facing criticism for his faith, after saying the U.S. is a Christian nation at war with Satan. Does General Boykins' faith make him an unfit leader? That’s the Big Question for The Washington Post’s Richard Leiby.
All of that... and more on The Big Story With John Gibson at 5 p.m. ET.
Note: All guests and topics subject to change