Here's what is on tap for Monday:
FOX & Friends First (6 a.m. ET)
• Ian Bremer, foreign policy expert and president of the Eurasia Group
• Young violinist Joshua Bell
• Joseph Discenza, criminal defense attorney
FOX & Friends (7 a.m. ET)
• Amb. Marc Ginsberg, former ambassador to Morocco
• Majorty Whip Roy Blunt, R-Mo.
• John Margolis, author of Howard Dean: A Citizen's Guide to the Man Who Would Be President
• Senate Minority Leader Tom Daschle, D-S.D., author of Like No Other Time
• Yann-Brice Dherbier, co-editor of John Fitzgerald Kennedy, A Life in Pictures
• Tom O'Neil, former writer for Rosie Magazine
About the Show...
This offbeat morning show features anchors E.D. Hill, Steve Doocy and Brian Kilmeade. They take a look at the day's news, sports and weather from a different perspective. It is an interactive show where you can call in to voice your opinion or have your e-mail read. Anything can happen and usually does!
Every day, syndicated radio host and FOX contributor Mancow joins the show with unique insights and commentary on the day's news events, bringing his own brand of offbeat and irreverent humor from his WKQX studio in Chicago.
Plus, now you can watch America's No. 1 cable news morning show seven days a week, as hosts Juliet Huddy, Julian Phillips and Mike Jerrick man the morning show ship on the weekends!
There's no telling what FOX & Friends will be cooking up outside our Manhattan studios on 6th Avenue. So, if you are in New York, drop by - the Morning Crew loves an audience! We are located at: 1211 Avenue of the Americas, between 47th and 48th streets.
- Note: Guests and topics subject to change. Fox News does not endorse content on external sites.