Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
• Senate Republicans slammed Democrats Wednesday for even thinking of using intelligence information about the Iraq (search) war against President Bush as a means to embarrass him during his 2004 re-election campaign. Is it fair to make political hay from the Bush administration’s Iraq policy?
• Howard Dean, under fire from his Democratic rivals, stubbornly refused to apologize Tuesday night for saying the party must court Southerners with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks. Can Dean be the candidate for African-Americans? That’s the Big Question for presidential candidate Rev. Al Sharpton.
• CBS shelves its controversial mini-series on the Reagans (search), moving the movie to its Showtime network. But should the network have caved to the threat of financial pressure? That’s the Big Question for Bill O’Reilly, host of The O’Reilly Factor.
• There's nothing new about news leaks in Washington. Revelations by "Deep Throat" during the Watergate scandals led to the eventual downfall of President Nixon. But the public isn't always aware of the true nature of these well-placed stories. Should reporters label the motives behind news leaks? That’s the Big Question for Christopher Hanson of the University of Maryland.
• The Green River killer pleads guilty to a series of brutal murders that left at least 48 women dead. So how did Gary Ridgway escape the death penalty? That’s the Big Question for FOX News senior judicial analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano.
All of that... and more on The Big Story With John Gibson at 5 p.m. ET.
Note: All guests and topics subject to change