Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
• Hear why some senior Pentagon officials reportedly think Saddam Hussein (search ) is behind the escalation of violent attacks on coalition troops in Iraq.
FNC's Dana Lewis will be live in Baghdad with the full story.
We'll also talk to Richard Miniter, author of Losing Bin Laden.
• The latest in the California wildfires, and cleanup efforts in the wake of devastation from Anita Vogel in Lake Arrowhead.
• Scott Peterson's housekeeper may have some incriminating evidence against him, and it's got to do with a household cleaner she says she never used.
FNC's Claudia Cowan will be outside the Stanislaus County Courthouse in Modesto, Calif. with the details.
We'll also get a legal opinion from Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst.
• The nation's GDP (search ) grew 7.2 percent last quarter — something we haven't seen in 20 years.
But the Democrats are saying that President Bush had nothing to do with the good economic news. Robert Reich was labor secretary under President Clinton.
We’ll ask him... if the president didn't fix the economy, then who did?
• The FDA (search ) says there's no evidence that meat or milk derived from healthy cloned farm animals can harm people
So will Americans be eating cloned meat soon?
Correspondent Heather Nauert reports...
All of that... and more on The Big Story With John Gibson at 5 p.m. ET.
Note: All guests and topics subject to change