The news doesn’t stop on the weekend and neither does FOX & Friends!
So get a jump on your weekend with hosts Juliet Huddy, Mike Jerrick and Julian Phillips.
• The Long and the Short of It with FOX News contributors Ellen Ratner and Jim Pinkerton
• Holly Clegg, chef and author
• Tobin Smith, founder and chairman of Change Wave Research
• Peter Brookes, former CIA intelligence officer and national security fellow at the Heritage Foundation
• DJ Academy’s Rob Principe
• Debra Opri, criminal defense lawyer
• U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Lt. Gen. Robert Flower
• Wentworth Miller, actor
• David Cassidy, heartthrob
• Retired U.S. Army Lt. Col. Gordon Cucullu
• Harlan Ullman, national security expert and columnist for the Washington Times
• Rep. Max Burns, R-Ga.
• Rich Lowry, author of Legacy
• Corbin Bernsen, actor
About the Show...
This offbeat morning show features anchors E.D. Hill, Steve Doocy and Brian Kilmeade. They take a look at the day's news, sports and weather from a different perspective. It is an interactive show where you can call in to voice your opinion or have your e-mail read. Anything can happen and usually does!
Every day, syndicated radio host and FOX contributor Mancow joins the show with unique insights and commentary on the day's news events, bringing his own brand of offbeat and irreverent humor from his WKQX studio in Chicago.
Plus, now you can watch America's No. 1 cable news morning show seven days a week, as hosts Juliet Huddy, Julian Phillips and Mike Jerrick man the morning show ship on the weekends!
There's no telling what FOX & Friends will be cooking up outside our Manhattan studios on 6th Avenue. So, if you are in New York, drop by - the Morning Crew loves an audience! We are located at: 1211 Avenue of the Americas, between 47th and 48th streets.
- Note: Guests and topics subject to change. Fox News does not endorse content on external sites.