Tonight, on Hannity & Colmes!
• The nine Democratic presidential contenders met in Detroit for the second of two 90-minute debates hosted by the Congressional Black Caucus Leadership Institute (search) and FOX News Channel. Who were the winners and losers?
Dick Morris, former advisor to Pres. Clinton, weighs in.
Donald Luskin is demanding an apology for statements that Krugman made on our show, and he will be here to give his side of the story. Tune in and watch the sparks fly.
• U.S. House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (search) has denounced last week's search for illegal immigrants that prompted raids on dozens of U.S. Wal-Mart stores -- She explained these actions amounted to 'terrorizing' workers.
Should the undocumented workers be taken out of the hot seat and given an easier chance at obtaining legal status? Are the Wal-Mart (search) employers the real culprits in this situation?
Syndicated columnist Michelle Malkin and Michael Brown, vice-chair of the DNC finance committee, will join the debate.
• We have been closely following the case of Terry Schiavo (search), the brain-damaged Florida woman who's feeding tube was removed at the request of her husband and then reinserted at the order of Gov. Jeb Bush (search).
Could Terry's time off the feeding tube have had negative effects on her already bleak status? Might it have lessened her chances of a full recovery?
We’ll get answers from Dr. William Hammesfhar.
• Wild fires have blazed through Southern California, killing at least 13 people and destroying more than 900 homes in the state’s deadliest outbreak of fires in more than a decade. President Bush has declared the state a major disaster area and ordered federal aid to supplement state and local recovery efforts.
How involved will both the state and federal governments be in repairing wildfire-devastated California? Rep. Scott McInnis, R-Colo., will assess the situation.
• Plus -- Is Massachusetts considering legislation that would allow illegal immigrants to obtain driver’s licenses?
We’ll get the details from Mass. Rep. Martin Walsh.
All these stories and more!
We've got a great show for you tonight! Don't miss Hannity & Colmes LIVE this evening at 9 p.m. ET!
--The Associated Press contributed to this report
-All guests and topics subject to change