Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Friday, Oct. 24:
Donald Rumsfeld says he is shocked that his "war on terror" memo was leaked to the public, but some say the defense secretary actually wanted it that way
• Retired Navy Commander Michael Corgan
The government is now blaming the CIA for sloppy investigating in Iraq
• Gary Schmitt, executive director of the Project for New America Century
It's the end of an era in civil aviation as the Concorde makes its final, regular passenger flight across the Atlantic
• Tom Heppenheimer, author of Turbulent Skies: The history of Commercial Aviation
Federal agents raid Wal-Mart's headquarters and 60 of its stores, arresting more than 300 illegal workers
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
Are the Dems wise for using Iraq as political ammo?
• Dick Harpootlian, attorney
Elizabeth Smart has been home safe for seven months now, so it's time to start making money off her story
• Scott Pierce, TV editor for the Deseret Morning News
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Topics and guests subject to change.