Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Friday, Oct. 17:
When it comes to airline travel security, how safe are we?
• Rep. Ed Markey, D-Mass. is a member of the homeland security committee
Some Major League baseball and NFL players have been linked to a company believed to be handing out a new sophisticated steroid
• Dr. Gary Wadler, associate professor at New York University School of Medicine
If Democrats want to beat President Bush, a new poll indicates they may need a “composite candidate”
• Michael Crowley, New Republic associate editor
The feds have raided two city departments and the private offices of a lawyer with ties to Philadelphia Mayor John Street
• Dave Davies, senior writer for the Philadelphia Daily News
A security scare on Southwest Airlines causes the feds to check on all commercial planes nationwide. Notes at the scene claiming the threat was faked to prove a point. What kind of trouble can a person face for testing the system?
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
Woody Allen is apparently a bit neurotic when it comes to money
• Roger Friedman, gossip columnist at Foxnews.com
Millions of dollars are still making it into the hands of terrorists, and some governments seem to be looking the other way
• David Aufhauser of the Treasury Department
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Topics and guests subject to change.