Tonight, on Hannity & Colmes!
• Do tigers make good house pets? How about a 400-pound tiger?
We’ll ask Antoine Yates, the Harlem man arrested for housing a 400-pound Siberian-Bengal mix.
What punishment could Yates face if he is convicted of reckless endangerment? His lawyer, Raymond Colon will answer our questions.
• Who has the right to say when life support should be removed from a patient? The father who is fighting to keep his daughter alive, Robert Schindler, will be back to update us on his trying situation.
• According to Amazon.com, Hillary and Bill Clinton do not want you to read; Legacy: Paying the Price for the Clinton Years . Does the book unveil damaging secrets about Clinton’s years in the Oval Office?
The author, Rich Lowry , will offer the details.
• Also, Sam Donaldson of ABC News will join the debate tonight.
• And it’s Tuesday, so Bill Bennett will make his weekly appearance.
We've got a great show for you! Don't miss Hannity & Colmes LIVE this evening at 9 p.m. ET!
--The Associated Press contributed to this report
-All guests and topics subject to change