Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Tuesday, Oct. 14:
It’s day one of the trial of D.C.-area sniper suspect John Muhammed
• Sari Horwitz, co-author of Sniper: Inside the Hunt for the Killers Who Terrorized the Nation
• Montgomery County Maryland Executive Doug Duncan
President Bush is making the rounds, making the case that things in Iraq are going pretty well
• Rep. Jim Davis, D-Fla.
Democrats have their eye on the Hawkeye state... so who's winning hearts in the heartland?
• David Yepsen, Des Moines Register political columnist
A lot of folks have suspicions about new electronic voting machines
• David Allen, co-author of Black Box Voting: Ballot Tampering in the 21st Century
A woman on life support is set to die at the request of her husband, but her family thinks she can be rehabilitated
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Topics and guests subject to change.