Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Friday, Oct. 10:
The details come out about Kobe Bryant's alleged sexual assault of a 19-year-old Colorado woman
• Larry Pozner, criminal defense attorney
The Democratic presidential candidates take a swipe at Wesley Clark, the newest entrant to the race
• Mindy Tucker, former spokeswoman for the RNC
• Doug Hattaway, former national spokesman for Al Gore's presidential campaign
Coalition forces in Iraq are getting attacked by guerrillas at least 20 times each day. There's been a lot of speculation as to who the fighters are... are they Baath Party loyalists or members of Al Qaeda?
• John Danishefsky, Los Angeles Times reporter
Do college rankings help or hurt prospective students?
• Paul Marthers, dean of admissions at Reed College
Lawyers for Lee Boyd Malvo plan to argue the teenage sniper suspect was insane, acting under the influence of 42-year-old suspect John Mohammed
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
At schools across the country, what was once called recess is turning into something parents and kids may no longer recognize
• Dr. Kurt Hinson, author of Games Kids Should Play at Recess
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Topics and guests subject to change.