Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Wednesday, Oct. 8:
California voters have spoken, and it sounds like a lot of them are angry. Are political insiders at the mercy of grassroots campaigns?
• Ralph Nader, consumer advocate
Will Arnold Schwarzenegger's inexperience hurt him now that he's governor of California?
• Micah Sifry, author of Spoiling for a Fight: Third Party Politics in America
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
Is there trouble in retired Gen. Wesley Clark's presidential campaign camp?
• Andrew Hoppin, started "Draft Clark" movement in New York
White House lawyers are sifting through thousands of documents, looking for evidence of who leaked the name of an undercover CIA agent
• Christopher Wolf, attorney representing Joe Wilson and Valerie Plame
Prosecutors in Colorado are ready to lay out the evidence against Kobe Bryant
• Bill Kurtis, host of A&E's The Kobe Case
While parents swear by college rankings, school administrators are more likely to swear at them
• Paul Marthers, dean of admissions at Reed College
Saddam Hussein's sons have been dead for a few months now, but a group of Iraqis almost did the job on Uday Hussein a few years ago and they're telling their tale for the first time
• Peter Ford, reporter for the Christian Science Monitor
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Topics and guests subject to change.