Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Monday, Oct. 6:
The outcome of California's historic recall election could forever change that state's politics
• Lou Cannon, author of Governor Reagan: His Rise to Power
A new book claims President Bush has trouble telling the truth
• David Corn, author of The Lies of George W. Bush: Mastering the Politics of Deception
The war in Iraq has given way to political battles over classified intelligence
• George Terwilliger, deputy attorney general under former President Bush
If you've ever used email at work for personal business, you may want to rethink it...
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
L.A. Times drops a bomb on Schwarzenegger's campaign just days before the election. Is the paper doing Davis' bidding or is it simply reporting a story?
• Jill Stewart, political columnist
How are stats changing Major League baseball?
• Michael Lewis, author of Moneyball: The Art of Winning an Unfair Game
The Big Story’s "candidates of the day" in the California recall election
• Brooke Adams, gubernatorial hopeful
• Bill Wyatt, gubernatorial hopeful
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Topics and guests subject to change.