Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Wednesday, Oct. 1:
Government news leaks are nothing new in D.C., but for some reporters, it's their stock in trade
• Cal Thomas, syndicated columnist
• Lucy Dalglish, former director of the Reporters' Committee for Freedom of the Press
Politics can bring out strong feelings either for or against a candidate, but when it comes to President Bush, it seems the reactions are unusually intense
• Jonathan Chai, senior editor at The New Republic
• Ramesh Ponnuru, senior editor at the National Review
A new company finds most company slogans and jingles don't stick in consumers' heads
• Kelly O'Keefe, CEO of Emergence
We've all heard stories about regular guys ending up homeless after losing their jobs, but usually — the reporters are reporting on other people
• Les Gapay, former writer for The Wall Street Journal
Is the U.S. military being infiltrated by the enemy?
• Bill Tierney, military intelligence veteran
The Big Story’s "candidate of the day" in the California recall election
• Iris Adam, Natural Law Party candidate
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Topics and guests subject to change.