Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Tuesday, Sept. 30:
President Bush says he's confident no senior White House officials were involved in a leak revolving around the identity of a covert CIA agent, despite finger-pointing at political adviser Karl Rove
• Lou Dubose, author of Boy Genius: Karl Rove, the Brains Behind the Remarkable Political Triumph of George W. Bush
Investigating everyone at the White House to find out if there's a leak will be a huge undertaking. What will it involve?
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
Congress moves forward on the $87 billion President Bush wants for Iraq and Afghanistan
• Sen. Susan Collins, R-Maine.
The New York Times claims to be a newspaper of record, but lately its track record hasn't been so hot... coming under fire for distortion and bias
• Bob Kohn, author of Journalistic Fraud: How The New York Times distorts the News and Why It Can No Longer Be Trusted
French President Jacques Chirac and first lady Laura Bush share a moment
• J. Ross Baughman, director of photography for The Washington Times
The Big Story’s "candidate of the day" in the California recall election
• Calvin Louie, Democratic hopeful
Monty Python's legacy
• Eric Idle, performing in "The Greedy Bastard Tour"
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Topics and guests subject to change.