Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Thursday, Sept. 25:
Our country and, by extension, our military embraces freedom of religion, but can that lead to cases of split allegiances?
• Robert Spencer, author of Onward Muslim Soldier
Sen. Hillary Clinton says she is not running for president, but is she really?
• Liz Marlantes, reporter for the Christian Science Monitor
Look for the free trade issue to become a sticking point in next year's election
• Carla Hills, former U.S. trade representative
The government wants to drop the charges against Zacarias Moussaoui
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
For all the talk about finding Saddam Hussein and Usama bin Laden, they're still out there. Why is it taking so long?
• Ruth Wedgewood, professor at the Johns Hopkins School of Advanced International Studies
The Big Story’s "candidate of the day" in the California recall election
• Paul Nave, Democratic candidate
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Topics and guests subject to change.