Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Wednesday, Sept. 24:
Lawmakers grill Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld on the need for spending $87 billion in Iraq and Afghanistan
• Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchinson, R-Texas
Can the Democratic presidential challengers use Iraq to their advantage in campaign 2004?
• John Hughes, editor of the Deseret Morning News
Hillary Clinton is shocked and outraged to learn her best-selling book is being censored in China
• Tom Lipscomb, former publisher of Times Books
Civil rights groups are suing the Secret Service, claiming interference with their right to protest against the president
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
We try to take the news seriously, most of the time. The Onion tries to make it seriously funny
• Carol Kolb, editor in chief of The Onion
The Big Story’s "candidate of the day" in the California recall election
• Donald Ronald "Uncle" Sams, TV producer
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Topics and guests subject to change.