Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Tuesday, Sept. 23:
Republicans rush to President Bush's defense, saying Sen. Ted Kennedy's anti-administration comments amount to hate speech
• Sen. Robert Bennett, R-Utah
It looks like the head of Iraq's U.S.-appointed governing council — Ahmed Chalabi — is biting the hand that feeds him
• Entifadh Qanbar, spokesman for the Iraqi National Congress
With the French opposing U.S. actions in Iraq at every turn, it's starting to sound less like a troublesome ally and more like a full-blown enemy
• Bernard Henri-Levy, author of Who Killed Daniel Pearl?
Reservists and National Guard troops know when they sign up that there's a chance they could see active duty. But it the Pentagon now asking too much of them?
• Sen. Bill Nelson, D-Fla.
Attorney General John Ashcroft is playing hardball, ordering federal prosecutors to throw the book at defendants
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
From 1960 to 1975, kids learned life lessons through the animated adventures of Davey and Goliath
• Rev. Eric Safer, director for the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America
The Big Story’s "candidate of the day" in the California recall election
• David "Laughing Horse" Robinson, California gubernatorial candidate
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Topics and guests subject to change.