Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Thursday, Sept. 18:
There's no stopping the weather, but modern technology has left us better prepared to deal with it
• Dr. Stephen Leatherman, director of the International Hurricane Research Center
• Anthony Lowe, director of the mitigation division of the Emergency Preparedness & Response Directorate/FEMA
Natural disasters like Hurricane Isabel cause lots of damage, and that means expensive repairs
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
The group that sang "Back in the U.S.S.R." was actually banned in that country
• Mark Haefeli, producer and director
The only timetable for Iraqis to start governing themselves seems to be, whenever the time is right. When might that be?
• Ilene Prusher, Istanbul bureau chief for the Christian Science Monitor
The Big Story’s "candidate of the day" in the California recall election
• Lorraine Fontanes (a.k.a. Abner Zurd), filmmaker
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Topics and guests subject to change.