Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Wednesday, Sept. 17:
Gen. Wesley Clark makes his run for the White House
• Ivo Daalder of the Brookings Institution
• Richard Shenkman, presidential historian
In the final days before the war on Iraq, U.K. Foreign Secretary Jack Straw reportedly pleaded with Prime Minister Tony Blair to keep British troops out of the war
• John Kampfner, political editor of The New Statesman
President Bush reopens the National Archives to the public
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
They used to be considered "weekend warriors," but many members of the National Guard and Reserves are no longer part-timers
• Cheryl Self, wife of national guardsman
The Big Story’s "candidate of the day" in the California recall election
• Ken Hamidi, Libertarian candidate
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Topics and guests subject to change.