Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Tuesday, Sept. 2:
Who is the Democratic frontrunner in the 2004 presidential election race?
• Tony Coelho, former chairman of Al Gore's presidential campaign
President Bush may have a head start against his eventual Democratic opponent, as both a popular leader and the incumbent. But it will take a lot more than that to win re-election, especially now that his poll numbers are slipping
• Deborah Orin, Washington bureau chief of the New York Post
It didn't take long to get into Iraq. How long is it going to take to get out?
• Tim Ripley, spokesperson for the Centre for Defence and International Security Studies at Britain's Lancaster University
The man who shot President Reagan is shooting for a chance to visit his parents without supervision
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
If you're not sure which candidate to vote for, a computer program could decide for you
• Jason Tester, created software
Arnold Schwarzenegger has plenty of star power, giving him a head start when it comes to name recognition. So how come we haven't heard much from the usually outspoken Hollywood crowd
• James Hirsen, author of Tales From the Left Coast
The Big Story’s "candidate of the day" in the California recall election
• Peter Camejo, Green Party candidate
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Topics and guests subject to change.