Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Topics and Guests for Monday,
Tune in for a special Labor Day edition of The Big Story!
The world has gone through a lot of changes in the past year and throughout, The Big Story has had its ear to the ground…
We'll bring you another look at some of our most dynamic interviews.
• Leading up to the war in Iraq, France led the axis of weasels obstructing U.S. efforts. So we asked a former French government adviser — Guillaume Parmentier — why his country was determined to say "non" to America.
• Most of Saddam Hussein's top henchmen are dead or in custody. War critic and British MP Tam Dalyell weighed in on whether we should be cutting deals with the former dictator’s captured "top dogs."
• Earlier this month, allegations of a sex scandal nearly derailed the election of the first openly gay Episcopal bishop.
Rev. Brent Hawkes, pastor of Metropolitan Community Church of Toronto, joined us to talk about why these kinds allegations are raised so often.
• They call him “wacko Jacko,” and earlier this year in a controversial interview — he admitted to sleeping with children. Just sleeping... nothing funny.
One of Michael Jackson's closest friends, paranormalist Uri Geller, talked to us about the strange revelation.
• Actor Gary Busey is something of a philosopher. He shares his life lessons with us and in his Comedy Central show I’m With Busey.
• In the middle of all the corporate scandals — Enron (search) comes to mind — someone noticed a correlation between incomprehensible business jargon and companies on the verge of collapse.
Luckily, there's a new software program that's taking the bull by the horns. Brian Fugere, a partner at Deloitte Consulting, explained how it works.
• Last year at this time, a Palestinian comedian made headlines when he was told by a Chicago comedy club that he couldn't work on the same bill as Jackie Mason (search).
• A lot of conspiracy theorists say the moon landing was a hoax. Bart Sibrel is one of them.
The skeptic got a punch in the face when he asked Buzz Aldrin (search) to swear on the Bible that he really was on the moon.
We talked to Sibrel about his theory, and about getting smacked by a 72-year-old.
• One of the biggest shows on the Discovery Channel isn't about bugs or sharks. It's called Monster Garage.
Every week, a team of master mechanics takes ordinary vehicles and transforms them into extraordinary machines.
We asked Jesse James, the star of the show, about his role.
All of that... and more on The Big Story With John Gibson at 5 p.m. ET.
Note: All guests and topics subject to change